Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Weight
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Weight
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Weight
Overall I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you understand – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Weight
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Weight
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Weight
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Weight