Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle