Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
Overall I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns too.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Saatva