Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Purple