Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy Mattress