Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Puffy