Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe a great deal of people are going to enjoy the mattress mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I believe the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Lull
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Lull