Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Lucid