Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very unique material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Vs Helix