Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Unbiased Review