Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Topper
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Nectar Mattress Topper
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Topper
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving using the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Topper
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Nectar Mattress Topper
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Nectar Mattress Topper
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Topper