Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Too Firm
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Nectar Mattress Too Firm
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Too Firm
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Too Firm
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Too Firm
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Nectar Mattress Too Firm
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Too Firm