Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Specs
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Specs
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Since it’s made of some very unique material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Specs
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of individuals are going to enjoy the mattress mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Specs
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Specs
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Specs
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Specs