Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Showrooms
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Nectar Mattress Showrooms
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Showrooms
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Showrooms
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Nectar Mattress Showrooms
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Showrooms
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Showrooms