Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Ratings
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Ratings
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Ratings
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Ratings
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Ratings
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Nectar Mattress Ratings
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Ratings