Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I believe the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Need Box Spring