Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Free Trial
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Free Trial
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Free Trial
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns too.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I’ve tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Free Trial
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Free Trial
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Free Trial
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Free Trial