Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few small concerns too.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress For Heavy People