Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Factory
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Factory
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Factory
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Factory
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Nectar Mattress Factory
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Nectar Mattress Factory
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Factory