Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Density
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Density
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Density
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific sort of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Density
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Nectar Mattress Density
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Density
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Density