Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Company
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Company
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Company
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Company
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Nectar Mattress Company
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Nectar Mattress Company
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Company