Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Mattress Company History
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Mattress Company History
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Mattress Company History
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I’ve examined. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Mattress Company History
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Nectar Mattress Company History
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Nectar Mattress Company History
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Mattress Company History