Purple Bed Mattress Review Nectar Foam Mattress
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Nectar Foam Mattress
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Since it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Nectar Foam Mattress
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Nectar Foam Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Nectar Foam Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Nectar Foam Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Nectar Foam Mattress