Purple Bed Mattress Review Mattress Topper Purple
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Mattress Topper Purple
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Mattress Topper Purple
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Mattress Topper Purple
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Mattress Topper Purple
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Mattress Topper Purple
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Mattress Topper Purple