Purple Bed Mattress Review Mattress Purple Vs Eight
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Mattress Purple Vs Eight
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Mattress Purple Vs Eight
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific sort of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Mattress Purple Vs Eight
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Mattress Purple Vs Eight
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Mattress Purple Vs Eight
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Mattress Purple Vs Eight