Purple Bed Mattress Review Mattress Purple Reviews
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Mattress Purple Reviews
So that I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Mattress Purple Reviews
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Mattress Purple Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using a very unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Mattress Purple Reviews
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Mattress Purple Reviews
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Mattress Purple Reviews