Purple Bed Mattress Review Mattress Purple Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Mattress Purple Review
So I could not wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Mattress Purple Review
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Mattress Purple Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Mattress Purple Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. Mattress Purple Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Mattress Purple Review