Purple Bed Mattress Review Lull Vs Purple Mattress
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Lull Vs Purple Mattress
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Lull Vs Purple Mattress
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns too.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving using the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress brands that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular type of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Lull Vs Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Lull Vs Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Lull Vs Purple Mattress
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Lull Vs Purple Mattress