Purple Bed Mattress Review Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Lull Mattress Vs Purple Mattress