Purple Bed Mattress Review Life On Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Life On Purple Mattress
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Life On Purple Mattress
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Life On Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Life On Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Life On Purple Mattress
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Life On Purple Mattress