Purple Bed Mattress Review Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Leesa Mattress Vs Purple