Purple Bed Mattress Review Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
Overall I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of individuals are going to like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress brands that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a big selling point. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Is Purple Mattress Non Toxic