Purple Bed Mattress Review Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using a very unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I believe the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Inside The Mattress Purple Reign