Purple Bed Mattress Review Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
So that I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Independent Review Of Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Independent Review Of Purple Mattress