Purple Bed Mattress Review Go Purple Mattress Reviews
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Go Purple Mattress Reviews
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses Go Purple Mattress Reviews
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific type of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Go Purple Mattress Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Go Purple Mattress Reviews
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Go Purple Mattress Reviews
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Go Purple Mattress Reviews