Purple Bed Mattress Review Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Ghost Mattress Vs Purple Mattress