Purple Bed Mattress Review Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Don\\\’T Like Purple Mattress