Purple Bed Mattress Review Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns too.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have examined. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Does Nectar Mattress Need A Box Spring