Purple Bed Mattress Review 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of individuals are going to like the bed mattress, however it is so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple bed mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. 2017 Purple Mattress Codes